View Single Post
Old 03.31.2014, 06:25 AM   #45
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
but to just go on what Genteel was saying... would you put any of the solo records in your Top 10 Sonic Youth And Related Albums list? I wouldn't.

Shit. I can barely decide what to cut out for SY records.

I mean I loved Trees Outside, but man, I'd put the bulk of the band's work above that w/o thinking.
I agree. I really like all the solo material Iīve heard (some of it I love) but any of them arenīt as great as any Sonic album. Itīs possible theyīre not remembered their solo material in the future, but on the other hand there is also lots of great music existing that will not be generally remembered in the future. And personally itīs quite same to me, what of my favourite music is going to be remembered in the future, I believe I will listen it anyway.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|