View Single Post
Old 01.30.2010, 02:36 PM   #8
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
Great sets from everyone, especially impressed by Trevor Tremaine drumming in Death Unit, man the guy was in the zone, great drumming combo between him and Corsano. Also I think one of the better shows from Thurston and Nace, I'm not sure if it was the crazy light show or what but that was a pretty aggressive set from them. The disco party in the front bar area was a pretty funny counterpoint to the noise in the the back.

and Coco 66- is a really nice big place(capacity maybe 200?) good lightshow with those crazy pin-point swirling lights, the 3 disco balls, strobes, good sound system, I think better on audio and visual, and just general vibes than the new Knitting Factory for sure, all night drink specials too - tequila shots w/ Tecate can was $5, and pretty inexpensive food. Hope they have more shows there in the future.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|