View Single Post
Old 05.27.2007, 02:12 AM   #18
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Mercury
Um, Hello. This is my first post here but I just recently started listening to Sonic Youth. I pretty much like all types of music and I just bought some of their albums yesterday, The ones I got were:

Sister
Daydream Nation
Goo
Dirty
Murray Street
Rather Ripped

I have enjoyed everythig I have heard by them so far and I was wondering if someone could reccomend another good one. My favorite 2 of the 6 I have so far are "Sister" and "Murray Street".

Bad Moon Rising is my all time favorite. However, given the two you mention being your favorites, you should probably grab Washing Machine, which is definitely along the same lines in terms of more melodic and pop frameworks for the noise. EVOL was also the first record to set that direction and Sister was reputedly titled as a "sister album" to it (they came out in a 1 year period.)
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|