View Single Post
Old 02.09.2024, 07:19 AM   #10
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

Beer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard sucka
There was some nice info from L & T like finding out the lyrics for World looks red were written by Michael Gira and Lee writing Ghost bitch on an acoustic with tons of feedback. T declaring the exact address where he wrote the I'm Insane lyrics witch is rather suspicious given his erm, memory... prowess.

Other notable chat contributions from the randos' were: Ohio is an underrated state, It's just being taken over by the Chads.
StreamXsonic Subway is an underrated song.

The word underrated has lost all meaning on social media at this point.

I asked T about his techno album reveal possibility, to no response. This thing's secrecy is more heavily guarded than T's love life.

I noticed a couple of OG SYG heads, Sergisonic and Scottv. For the fallen comrades I raise a toast of beer .

Quote:
Originally Posted by radarmaker
Was good crack. Sneaky to drop a new variant during it, wasn't planning on spending another £60

I noticed something different but couldn't quite put my finger on it. What was the variant?
Beer In Belly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|