View Single Post
Old 02.19.2024, 07:20 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by radarmaker
Thurston's book also expands on the background of the sleeve, and the composition of Flower itself: basically, the calendar image (with T's annotations) came first, while Kim's additional verse (the "new girl in your life" one) is her skewering the naivety of his post-feminist rationalisation of it. It was one of my favourite parts of the book, and due credit to him for including it.
ooooh i see i see

im still curious about how she came to be "puerto rican." because in the case of surfer rosa it is documented. here, maybe we'll never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway many thanks for replying

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Now, everybody else here hates Rather Ripped, but so what, you're ALL wrong.
cmoon, not everybody

i do though sorry xD

but there's definitely an audience for it. even among fans of other eras

because live sets are something else... regardless of what the album was ("not for me"), live sets were always mindblowing in the latter years
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|