View Single Post
Old 02.04.2011, 07:42 PM   #19
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
I have the "Bad Mood" 2x 7in, but no way to rip from vinyl right now.

easyrazors had some of those boots like Sonic Mania of Brother and What? Madonna? Where? up for sale a while ago.

I just made some scans of the Bad Mood 2x 7in., saved in jpg, but they're too large to upload, and I'm kind of ignorant as to how to resize them or upload them some other way. They're not that exciting, just images stolen from the Geffen CD reissue inner booklets with minimal text added on top, no date or venue listed beyond "Sweden 1983" , plain blue vinyl labels. This was a cheapo bootleg I got in the 90's. Still no vinyl ripping capabilities, unless someone wants to help me out with $ to fix my laptop's broken audio-in jack...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|