Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11.13.2021, 09:10 AM   #1625
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
^

As if to mitigate the frustrated rant above a bit, the city (and state) of Vienna just announced two major things:

1. Clubs, concerts and events with 25 visitors and up are now required to only let in people who are both vaxxed/recently recovered AND able to produce a negative PCR-test.

2. The period after which someone is able to get a booster shot has been lowered to 4 months after the initial immunization. And dates are already available.

So I just booked my third shot. For all the frustrations I had up to this Summer, Vienna's sort of been on a roll ever since. At least administratively so. Randos in public are a different story altogether. There's no guarantee those extra-measures will stop the currently massive spread in its tracks, but for a while now, Vienna had the lowest numbers of infections per capita as compared with the other Austrian states/provinces. Having been the hardliner (Vienna has had the strictest measures of all the regions in Austria for some time now) for a while kind of/sort of paid off. I hope that trend continues.

I also hope that some of the other provinces learn to make some goddamn sense and take proper measures as well.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|