View Single Post
Old 02.16.2019, 02:59 PM   #5812
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
In my current fantasy, Bernie is running for re-election and being challenged from the center. It is very messy and exciting! I'm looking forward to whatever the means of production puts out.

Bernie Sanders records video announcing 2020 campaign

Bernie is still a heavy hitter with plenty of loyalists, even over two years after the superdelegates screwed him over in 2016. What other candidate can that be said about?

Beto looks like white Obama. People are pining for a return of Obama after 2 years of Dump. Wanna know what's an even harder hitter politically than Obama? White Obama.

Speaking of which: Obama won't endorse anyone until the primary is over. Harris IS trying to end it early, and we will see how it goes. The debates are probably the first spot where she can slip up hardcore (or if Bernie or Biden enters, and she is no longer the most popular entrant).

I'll tell you this, if Trump somehow wins re-election, I'd put money down on AOC running and winning in 2024.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|