Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 02.14.2010, 10:25 PM   #15
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
1. How and/or who turned turned you on to SY? (apologies.I know it's been asked before)
i was really into the pixies, so someone stupidly recommended sonic youth to me as well. i hated them for months, until one of my friends was selling some CDs, one of which being sonic nurse, for $2. i decided to give them another try for that price and i never looked back.
2. What was yr favorite band before that?
that year (senior year of high school) was all about pixies, joy division, the cure, the smiths, and talking heads for me.
3. Are yr mom and/or dad into SY? Are you into anything THEY listen to?
dad: i doubt he ever knew who they were. my dad didn't listen to much "contemporary" music either, just a lot of jewish cantorial stuff and everything on the "oldies" station.

mom: she knows they're my favorite band, but she's never listened to them (afaik anyway.) she likes the beatles and simon & garfunkel to a certain degree, both of which i love the hell out of.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|