Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2020, 11:32 PM   #266
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but yeah a lot of challenges ahead. are you working from home yet?

Hard to do with this connection. Some things can be done, but it's a real estate business (my mother's), and obviously NOBODY'S GONNA GO LOOK AT PROPERTIES (to rent or buy) with CRAPVID-19 around. We're tanking, man, it's not pretty. A couple of weeks ago or so a friend of my mom's arrived at the office with a couple of bags of groceries for us - it was certainly welcomed, but the sheer sight of it was heartbreaking. Not even during the dictatorship things were this brutal in the economic sense for us.

I would start one of those gofundme pages if people weren't gonna give a damn about it because other people happen to be dying.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|