View Single Post
Old 09.19.2018, 03:33 AM   #4630
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
No shit sherlock. Do you use Amazon? I stopped several years ago when I realized my quest to save 25% was a quest to destroy my literal community and how they bottom feed every other job from warehousing to delivery, destroying real workers real union jobs.

I think you people are the most beautifully deluded generation ever, I say 'well, I think that might be good' and I'm automatically 100% Trump for Life + some drunken slur - I won't have your ideology forced on me and many people feel the same way. Generation Deluded!

Ooh he's an angry elf!

I actually don't get what you're babbling on about. I'm pointing out how you post about the Chinese government using facial recognition and how HORRENDOUS it is (which it is and bad sign of the directions we're heading in). I just replied back with the fact that your own government is quite happily using them. I wasn't attacking you in anyway. Just trying to highlight some flaws in your arguments. Don't point to another country and say what they're doing is so wrong when your own is doing the exact same thing.

Actually, seeing I started pointing out your flaws I'll carry on.
I love how you profess to care about workers and "real union jobs" when your hero of the hour Trump has started the strangle to kill union jobs. But of course, let your obsessive hatred for my "generation" blind you. Even though a)you have no idea how old I am or anything else about me and b)the reason workers rights even exist is because of the left.

Once again, Trump and his cronies couldn't give a fuck about you and your workers rights, and will happily try to destroy every bit of it.

Anyway, cheer up doll.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|