View Single Post
Old 06.21.2009, 12:48 AM   #46
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
so I've seen it yesterday. good, very good...especially on big screen. it's nicely put together, same music-wise. there's reference (footage) from Bultins back in 50ties with cut to Bultins now throughout the whole movie. it's funny and some great comments. just reminded me how good this festival is.

uhmm, there's only maybe 2 min. long footage of SY and it's from when Thurston was curating, so 2006. it's the one when they're in dressing room and trying figure out how to play 100% and after few seconds of Drunken Butterfly. there's also footage from The Year Punk Broke part where Thurston asking them kids about rock industry. I think that's pretty much it of SY footage.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|