View Single Post
Old 11.26.2010, 10:49 AM   #66
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I bought EVOL and Bad Moon Rising vinyls 1993. I thought I try to search Confusion -vinyl, but then I thought (maybe 1994, it was after Experimental jet set) it was very difficult to find it on vinyl, so I ordered sst Cd from some musicshop. I was quite suprised when first song was Bad Mood. There had been Sonic Youth discography in finnish music magazine and there was said Inhuman is first song, then world look red and the last is Shaking hell. And in the cd back was also this order. I thought there had happened some mistake when they put it on the cd. Then I got (maybe 1999) Blast first re-release vinyl and there was also same order than cd! But with these pages I have noticed that there is correct order in the cd.

My opinion is that Confusion is very great album, but not as great as EVOL and Sister for example. I thought they were then searchin their style and found it in EVOL. But confusion is still so full of energy that there hasnīt been that much in Sonic Youth after that. Maybe their young age in that time is some reason to that?

My favorite songs from Confusion: Bad Mood (Itīs very hard to me imagine better start from album), Freezer/I wanna, Shaking Hell, Inhuman, World looks red, Confusion is next.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|