View Single Post
Old 06.22.2007, 01:51 PM   #11
fluxequalsrad
stalker

fluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
canada always gets fucked w/ 'non-important' release dates. its a disturbing trend. i haven't seen it here (victoria) either, but i haven't been to a record store since the weekend...

do you know anything about the jubilee auditorium in calgary? seeing wilco there in august, would be curious to know what it's like. last year i saw them at macewan hall, which was great. some damn fucking hot weather, though. damn fucking hot. damn.

wilco at macewan hall? man that would be sick. I saw them at Massey Hall in toronto though, which is one of the best venues I've ever been to.

Macewan hall is like a cafeteria at a university. I saw dinosaur jr there last month and they played in the upstairs part of the hall which is even smaller then the downstairs part that they use for most gigs.
fluxequalsrad is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|