View Single Post
Old 10.04.2018, 05:39 PM   #4692
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I had not seen that......but it’s good for a chuckle on a Thursday evening : )

YES - I would say patriotism is better than bitterness, but one should never allow it to cause harm to themselves or others!

Possibly you can help me remember when the Republicans had constituents confront Democratic Senators in elevators or had a staffer make phone numbers and addresses public......because I don’t recall that happening?

Maybe that time when a Republican who owned a restaurant refused service to someone on Obama’s staff?

Just last weekend Texas Senator Ted Cruze and his wife were chased out of a Washington DC restaurant because Democratic constituents wouldn’t leave them alone.

I’m not trying to represent Republicans as doing everything right -actually, far from it- but I don’t recall this sort of behavior in recent years......but any help remembering is greatly appreciated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Some are consumed with bitterness. Some are consumed with patriotism.

And it's pretty crazy that you think the left consists of raging, out of control psychos while the right are all quaint and quiet.

What do you make of this meme which is so popular among Trumpians? Funny? Switch the word "democrat" with "republican." Still funny?

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|