View Single Post
Old 04.06.2019, 02:08 PM   #6424
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
So far, Buttigieg is the Dem who is talking the most sensibly, imho.

Biden's pre-entry is not going so well. (And he's too fucking old!!)
i listened to him just the other day and he sounded positively geriatric. by which i mean he should think about a rocking chair by the fireplace not an intense campaign.

having said that, i’ll vote for an inanimate object if it can beat trump. he’s getting more insane and repulsive by the hour.

i figure even if bernie got elected (shudder) no congress would ever nationalize the economy for him, and the followup midterms would probably manacle him permanently. so... yeha. but he’s not a democrat.

i’m still waiting for my candidate to show up (i don’t know who that is yet). i’m busy learning a new business and there are just too many candidates to follow, so i simply don’t have the SSD and RAM capacity to follow the electoral circus at the moment.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|