View Single Post
Old 04.07.2019, 06:26 AM   #6431
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
anyway, speaking of andrew yang, the other day a friend tried to get me to watch a 2h video with the guy and i do not have time, plus that format bores me

but i checked his website, and unlike beto or buttigieg’s face displays and charisma appeals, his website is full of ideas and proposals

also he does not stand on tables

very refreshing

anyway, love that his economic argument is not one of resentment and stupidity but shows an understanding and valid points one can debate and accept or reject on a rational basis

e.g.:

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/human-capitalism/

of course everyone more or less focuses on voting themselves some free money, and that’s the bait i guess (that was my friend’s big selling point for this guy, lmao), but look past your own personal greed for free shit and some of what he says makes sense.

i don’t think singapore applies here, it is only an example of many variants after all, but the proposed economic measurements are way more intriguing

eta: also i agree that the purpose of the market is to serve the public. which is what it’s always been great at. and it’s still the best mechanism for that. much more so than central planners. and tweaking the incentives as he proposes seems a better approach than bernie/warren’s “cops cops cops” ideas.

the value added tax otoh i don’t know.... expensive shit
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|