View Single Post
Old 10.07.2020, 08:00 PM   #12834
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
It's worth watching just to see how utterly dim Dele Alli is. Mourinho is always a character worth's seeing too.

A lot of it's obviously constructed for the cameras but I much prefer the way Jose talks to players in that series to the way Pep did it in the MC one, where he was all nervous energy and weird cryptic statements that I ended up finding more irritating than anything else. Jose couldn't be more different; just telling them straight. Like when he says they're too nice, that for 90 minutes they need to be cunts. Intelligent cunts, but still cunts. That's actually a really perceptive thing to say not just about this current team but the club itself, which for as long as I can remember has had some exceptional players but no real killer edge. Hence Fergie's classic "lads, it's Spurs" line.

This has definitely been my favourite of all the 'reality' style tv shows looking at different clubs.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|