View Single Post
Old 01.22.2019, 02:43 PM   #5666
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Are you truly this naïve?

I’m referring to our democracy, our rules and laws in which we are governed.

TRUE, our laws state it’s better for a murder to be set free rather than convicting that person on evidence that was illegally obtained......its what our court system and country were founded on!

When those in charge of upholding our laws are found to be breaking them for personal gain, or in this case, to do everything possible to influence the outcome of our election—-YES—-this is a horrible abuse of their position and a travesty of our laws!

In my opinion, the leaders of the FBI and DOJ (and possibly the White House) breaking our laws to influence our election is a far greater travesty than anything Russia might have done to influence the same election.

As I said back in April, I don’t see where collusion is a crime. Guess what, it doesn’t matter what I think, I’m just showing I’ve held to the same narrative all along.

What does matter is no connection between Russia and Trump has been established and nothing has been proven. I realize many of you are holding out hope that Muller’s Investigation will produce something.

I’m eagerly waiting, too!

It’s foolish to think or assume this is about a side/team winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
And really, HYPOTHETICALLY, if Mueller's team were able to draw a strong line between Trump and Russia, you'd shrug it off because the initial FBI investigation was tainted? Really?

If poisoned fruit falls from a poisoned tree, you're just going to ignore that? You'll just exclaim "My side won!" and leave it at that? If so, then this is just a game to you and you don't really care.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|