View Single Post
Old 10.16.2018, 06:38 PM   #4782
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Also, Bytor, you aren't winning any points by using the term Squaw. Politics aside, your comments on race in this thread are seriously problematic. I consider you a friend and you are really digging a hole for yourself here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Erik - thank you for your friendship here over the years. I realize I must have said something horribly offensive for you to call me out.

YES - referring to someone as Squaw when that individual is misusing a bloodline percentage was in poor taste and I do apologize! As they say, two wrongs don’t make a right.

I guess me asking (and providing video) of the CNN reporter / Democratic Party referring to Kanye as a -Dumb Negro- was out of line? I’ve never used the ‘N’ Word here as slang or in a derogatory way.....but if that is how you or anyone else here received it......offended by my question......please accept my apologies and I’m happy to go back and delete the post.

The only other time I remember you raising a point of contention was with my use of the term, hermaphrodite, several months ago.

Again, All apologies to anyone here that I have offended......probably best that I go put up my shovel.

After a day of sleep and further review of my post over the past few weeks, other than using the term, Squaw......what else are you referring to?

Token Negro = Dumb Negro?

For those who didn’t watch the video, it was a black CNN show host who said, “this is what happens when a Negro doesn’t read,” regarding Kanye West’s visit with our President. Someone else during that broadcast referenced Kanye West was being a, Token Negro.

Asking if the Democratic Party was saying that a Token Negro equals a Dumb Negro isn’t me being racist......and respectfully, Sir, I resent the implication if in fact that is what you’re referencing?

re: Token Negro = Dumb Negro

Why didn’t any Democrats come out and say this is wrong? Why didn’t any Democrats point out that it was a good thing that Kanye West was being involved, possibly encouraging younger people to do so??? Like when the musicians would promote Rock The Vote.

Just imagine if Sean Hannity said, “that’s what happens when a Negro doesn’t read” when Obama hosted a rapper at the White House......everyone here and on TV would be SCREAMING about how wrong that was.

And guess what......they would be right!

And guess what......Republicans would stand up and say that was wrong!!!

Can you see the difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Can you spell: H Y P O C R I S Y
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|