View Single Post
Old 10.16.2018, 10:21 PM   #4784
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
And saying it that way, even supposedly quoting someone, only makes the other side did in their heels.

Supposedly?

A) you didn’t watch the video?
or
B) you’re assuming I didn’t make the quote up?

I don’t believe using the term -Negro- when referring to a quote is racist at all. Personally, I don’t see it as being any different than saying -Negro League- when discussing a time in baseball long ago. It’s perfectly acceptable to say, so & so played in the Negro League.

When I asked black colleagues I work with if they had heard what the black CNN reporter said......then I quoted it to them before playing the video, not one of them said I was doing anything wrong. Of course, this is probably due to the fact that I’ve worked with them for over 25 years and they know me as someone who doesn’t go around using the ‘N’ word.

I’m happy to apologize again for using -squaw- as a slur......but other than that, I’ll let my years of posting here at SYG represent the good history I’ve established and I’ll heed your concerns when posting in the future!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|