View Single Post
Old 05.09.2018, 11:29 AM   #3807
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Trumpists in this thread, please show me the errors in my thinking.

soros soros fluoride soros reptile aliens soros

a bit hopeless to ask for dialogue in a place where people come to either vomit their ill feelings or rationalize their biases, but good luck with that, brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
This whole thing makes me fucking ill.
well of course. i don’t know what to tell you, except, at a personal level, try to protect your sanity.

you know james joyce’s/kinch the knifeblade’s famous “history is a nightmare from which i’m trying to awake” quote? well this is precisely what he meant. this.

but seriously. one has to be ready to go. not talking about the rapture or being eaten by reptilian fluoride soros ha ha ha. just leave this bullshit behind. and by that i mean the desperation.

i’m on the fence between the epicureans and the stoics. the epicureans recommended withdrawal from the world, but what do you do when the world comes to kick your door down? enter the stoics, who engaged, but from a place of non-attachment and imperturbability.

what else can i tell you? i’m not gonna repeat to you that the world has gone mad. yeats wrote a poem about that 100 years ago and shit has not let on (though some say as horrors go our century ranks low—though i’d say it ain’t over yet). no use no commiserating about that. the question is how to address and how to adapt. better people than us have already tried answering so i’d start there.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|