View Single Post
Old 12.24.2019, 11:04 AM   #7543
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Yes, because The Gateway Pundit is going to be an unbiased source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I have no idea why you of all people would post this, but this is one kickass picture. Love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Political

Relevant

SY related

I found it......why wouldn’t I post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
He's just too deep down the rabbit hole. I've hardly posted in this thread, because I didn't think I could add much that hasn't been said already. But I've been lurking it for some time. The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to make such conspiratorial BS seem even a smidgeon likely, let alone rational is quite staggering. If it's been pointed out to you that your sources are more than a little biased time and time again and by multiple people, I'd say it's on you if you still choose to buy into that delusion.

Isn’t odd to that Antagon doesn’t attempt to answer my question, “why wouldn’t I post it?”

Just like Antagon, I too never posted in the Trump thread.

Then on April 22, 2018, I jumped in with the following post:
Quote:
Russia might be smarter than anyone thought!!!

A) NO evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump campaign.

B) IF collusion did occur, IT’s NOT ILLEGAL

C) Special Counsels are appointed to persu KNOWN CRIMES and NOT to go seeking after “possible” crimes......technically, seeking crimes is a violation of Special Counsel laws.

......so much freaking wasted time!

If Antagon has truly been watching this thread from the sidelines, then Antagon knows I held to that same narrative throughout the Mueller Investigation. As many here at SYG responded with: how do you know/you can’t know, all the evidence hasn’t been released, he’s building his case, it’s going to been bad/this is really bad for Trump. I responded several times throughout the thread pointing out it was possible I could be mistaken and if so, I would happily admit it:

as I said on May 18, 2018
Quote:
I could be 100% wrong, but I believe President Donald Trump will not be impeached and he will easily win re-election.

As I said June 6, 2018

Quote:
I call it......TRUTHING!

Just me expressing my thoughts and opinions.

Skuj - if I’m mistaken about one of my predictions or thoughts about something, I’ll happily admit it......zero embarrassment here

Anyway, I repeated something similar throughout this thread until the Mueller Investigation proved my understandings correct. There is no doubt expressing my unpopular/opposite opinion draws the ire and wrath of many here at SYG, because I’ve been publicly attacked and wished dead.

This is why I’ve tirelessly repeated: “you can’t handle the truth.”

Again, Antagon, if you’ve truly been following along and paying attention, you’ve seen the multiple times I’ve challenged others to “quote and reply” to my mistakes/falsehoods, but they never do.

WHY???

THEY CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

On May 18, 2018 I first publicly questioned if President Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton/her campaign had colluded with Russia.

Quote:
Symbols, I admire your willingness to wait, it’s all we can do.

All I’m pointing out is so far there is no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded.

Evidently Congress has information that Russia colluded with someone?? Guess what, they probably did.

The question is, who???

President Obama

Hillary Clinton or her campaign

Anyone else??????

All we know so far is there is not one single shred of evidence linking President Trump or his campaign.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Once Congress reveals who colluded—GUESS WHAT—there is no evidence that it had any impact on the election or that Donald Trump won because of it.

Last but not least, as I’ve stated previously in this thread......from my meager understanding of the law......colluding isn’t a crime.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Throughout this thread, I’ve layered questions, concerns and opinions regarding Obama and Clinton’s actions against this Country during the 2016 election. I even referred to Obama as the Traitor In Chief......and I also referred to him by his first name and many at SYG didn’t like that.

Then BOOM, earlier this year Hillary Clinton’s attorney stated in open court that President Obama gave her immunity to DESTROY Hillary’s emails. Antagon, I can’t help it if you don’t have the mental gymnastics it takes to understand/question/comprehend if President Obama was handing out immunity for DESTROYING emails......it’s possible (NOT conspiratorial BS) that Obama gave Hillary immunity for removing a server with classified information from behind a federally protected firewall and placed it in a closet of some sort just so she and then President Obama could secretly plot and communicate with fake names on how they could somehow manage to defeat a orange cheeto that had never ran for or held a public office.

Regarding chocEchoc Gateway Pundit comment, it’s where I first saw the DEMS star impeachment witness saying —impeachment— doesn’t take effect until the Articles are handed over. Furthermore, I asked if the DEMS were going to ignore his opinion???

As per usual, no one has answered.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|