View Single Post
Old 12.24.2019, 01:36 PM   #7545
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

If Antagon has truly been watching this thread from the sidelines, then Antagon knows I held to that same narrative throughout the Mueller Investigation. As many here at SYG responded with: how do you know/you can’t know, all the evidence hasn’t been released, he’s building his case, it’s going to been bad/this is really bad for Trump. I responded several times throughout the thread pointing out it was possible I could be mistaken and if so, I would happily admit it:

as I said on May 18, 2018

As I said June 6, 2

And it was bad for him. The effect wasn't as immediate as many, including myself, would have hoped, but Mueller himself has later claimed that he himself cannot charge, convict, hold a trial or draft articles of impeachment but the Democrats may try to set that process in motion based on the extensive report. A lot of the points made by the report actually made it into the impeachment case. And whaddaya know, Trump was actually impeached. In my opinion it took way too long because some of the more corporate, establishment-minded Dems were too hesitant to consider it right away, but they did have a change of heart in the end. If your "articles are handed" over is to mean handed over to the Senate (if you're referring to the Bloomberg op-ed that's been regurgitated by Fox News later), I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. The House has the full authority over the impeachment vote. The Senate then is in charge of the trial. Impeachment and conviction/removal are not one and the same. Hence, he very much was impeached and his trial is now pending.

As for why you "would not" post his: Considering your political leanings, it just struck me as odd, that's all.

Yeah, I did not reply to the whole diatribe of cherrypicked self-quotations. Neither do I want to spend all my time on that, nor do I have the time right row now. Make of it what you will. And I'm sure you will.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|