View Single Post
Old 12.27.2019, 06:18 AM   #7555
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
antagon, friend—this is how dog whistle politics works:

https://youtu.be/X_8E3ENrKrQ

and that’s of course how beauregard here claims to be “not racist”, while lying through his teeth

(he doesn’t say n— n— n— he just says “hussein”)

good luck trying to reason with that piece of shit lololol. prepare yourself to have all your labors dismissed by willful ignorance.

I am aware of the dogwhistles. I've been trying to point that out in my post. But I think it might have been phrased in a way that was a bit too drawn out and too vague-sounding. So thanks for bringing it up again and putting it into a more concrete context.

Like I said, I have no illusions this will actually get through to him, but I thought I just had to speak my mind, unload if you will. And I have no intentions of leading any further lengthy back and forth. I too have little patience for willfully ignorant people. And as I've pointed out in my previous post, not seeing the obvious parallels to incredibly racist and oppressive power-systems in the past at this point with all the information out there is indeed willful ignorance.

I appreciate your concern, I figure you've been there. As have others. But fear not, I have lurked this thread for some time and am aware it won't amount to anything. If anything, it was an exercise in letting off some steam. There's so much ugliness around and sometimes you just have to point at it and call it by its name.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|