View Single Post
Old 08.14.2020, 03:49 AM   #8555
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Because you don’t go and change how things are done less than 100 days from an election! Mail in voting is the fast track to voter fraud and I don’t want my tax dollars funding voter fraud......why else hasn’t congress voted on, passed and funded this mass mail in possibility in the past?

Any evidence to go with that waffle? No, you don't. You're just parroting Trump's lines cos he's shitting himself about it.

Furthermore, I'm actually baffled by this "Americans voted in person during the world wars!" argument. Who are you referring to here? The civilians in America who had no risk going out to vote? The soldiers in far flung counties who were voting by, you guessed it, mail? Please explain to me this argument so it's so nonsensical.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Really need to start heeding these words don't I.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|