View Single Post
Old 11.28.2019, 02:29 AM   #1
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think this has been discussed here previously (apologies if it has). Following a link from... I can't remember where, really, it's four in the morning here, whaddayawant from me - THE POINT IS I got to a Facebook post by Lee from back in May in which he enthuses about Bowers & Wilkins hi-fi speakers:

Quote:
Since 2002 Bowers & Wilkins high-fidelity speakers have been my reference of choice, both in the studio and at home. Now that same great sound is available wirelessly through their new #FormationSuite system; just open the boxes, pull up the app and go - amazing. #sponsored

Meanwhile, Thurston seems quite happy with the same brand's P-9 Signature over-ear headphones:

Has anyone here tried Bowers & Wilkins products? I haven't and I most certainly won't; as you can check over at their site, this stuff is expensive LAMF. And I need to buy some chemicals ASAP. And my whole country's going down in flames, thank you Milton motherfucking Friedman. (At least that asshole is dead; when is Henry Kissinger gonna die? Come on, the guy's 96!). Anyway, Lee and Thurston wouldn't go nuts about these thingumybobs if they didn't sound pretty sweet, I'm guessing...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|