View Single Post
Old 05.21.2019, 09:01 PM   #2771
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Oh don't worry about that. Lindelof is not really into explaining red herrings in his writing, anyways.

Sorry, Sev. I have tried to not talk shit on your love for this show, but that was too much of a softball not to swing.

I guess consider this my "I don't get it, but happy for ya" in the opposite direction, ha. /respect

I am just not a Lindelof fan, and I will leave it at that. Between Tony Hawk and GOT, I feel I haev been getting a bit too cynical on this board anyways...

What the fuck?

It’s not a red herring.

Or... well... maybe narratively, sure. But it’s essential to the story.

The goddamn show is goddamn great any fuck you all for sitting through EIGHT SEASONS of GoT and not making it through three episodes of The Leftovers, which is exponentially better by every fucking metric imaginable.

Middle fingers everywhere.
Just... really disappointed in the lot of you.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|