View Single Post
Old 04.22.2020, 09:21 AM   #7982
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Would you laugh if I told you that I agree with every single one of those CNN banners?

There's not much to agree with, really, because they're not opinions, they're evident facts. But —and I say this days after that/those specific briefings happened; I don't know whether CNN has changed its M.O. because I have no cable DAMMIT I'M TIRED OF BEING POOR— the network is trying to have its Dotard and shit on him too. Fucker deserves a lot more shit than this, actually, but ultimately it's only propaganda if you broadcast it. Have integrity, take the ratings hit, put on something else like an episode of the late great Anthony Bourdain's program, and book Fauci to speak to Anderson Cooper later.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|