View Single Post
Old 04.22.2020, 06:55 PM   #7983
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
You absolute fucking moron. Just because the Trump campaign didn't reach out to Russia doesn't mean Russia didn't try to help them.

I don't know what Skunk is posting anymore, nor do I care, but to be clear, he initially said that "the Mueller committe refuted that charge" when quoting this:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Senate committee unanimously endorses spy agencies’ finding that Russia interfered in 2016 presidential race in bid to help Trump

I know that putting these morons on ignore makes me a person who is not interested in "the other side's point of view", but there are limits. I just cannot fucking deal with people who wilfully overlook inconvenient facts, just because Dear Leader cries that it was all fake and witchuntery.