View Single Post
Old 04.24.2020, 03:27 AM   #7993
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going test it. **Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.**

And I think you said you’re going test that too. Sounds interesting. And then see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs. It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful

Each day we think "the guy can't go any lower" and each day he does or says something that's a new low. THIS, however, this is new low and will stay that way for a good while. What kind of absolute moron would say this? Only the president of the United States. Can't way to see how our resident Trump lovers spin this one.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|