View Single Post
Old 01.11.2009, 02:07 PM   #4
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, so cool to see that set list. That's incredibly close to the summer '85 show I saw a Gorilla Gardens in Seattle (which you originally added to the chronology from my contacting you a few years ago!)

Except they didn't play the Kill Your Idols and Confusion stuff in Seattle, and they played more of Bad Moon (I'm almost certain they played the first side of the album straight through and all of the second except for "Justice is Might", which at the time I wondered why they cut out, they did do "I'm Insane" for sure). The last song was "Expressway" though.

I wonder what "Cat" is?? That could be the mystery song that Lee sang (well, spoke) that they said he'd written the night before! (Assuming they did it at more than one gig).
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|