View Single Post
Old 06.02.2006, 10:02 PM   #1
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to California while SY are playing with Pearl Jam. I do not like Pearl Jam. My parents (and grandmother, who says I don't deserve anything else this summer because of our CA trip) say the only place I can see them is in SF with Pearl Suck.

Basically, help me convince them why I should see the yoof in Atlanta. I already have:

1. The tickets are EFFING TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS.
2. It's Sonic Youth, and they are my favorite band.
3. I told them that as SY's 25th year together, who knows if they'll tour next year. I'm not waiting.
4. I won't buy any merchandise or drinks/food on the way at at the venue or anywhere in Atlanta, instantly saving a crapload.
3. A hotel isn't needed. Saving money, again.

Any other reasons? Their arguments are cash, gas, and "Sonic Youth are stupid". I want to intellectually counter-act their argument and all I can think of is "stfu" and "the nineteenth is in basically three weeks stfu".

yes, i know am whiny and being kind of immature. i just want this so bad.