View Single Post
Old 07.28.2022, 06:16 AM   #25244
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yah if it's after 10m i will never know.

on the other hand, i borrowed captain marvel from the library because of some odd reason, plus it was free, and surprise surprise, it was pretty amusing, and i liked it quite a bit actually, nice jokes and all, loved the flerken, hahahaha.

I meant to say “plane scene” in my Wonder Woman 1984 response but I’m still exclusively using this site on my iPhone so typos will happen.

Anyway yeah, I also enjoyed Captain Marvel. I love that Brie Larson, man. She pisses off all the most disgusting people just by being herself. And she’s not a bad actor either. A joy in fact.

Love it when dude-bros get all flustered about Brie Larson and “PC gone mad” or whatever. Lmao. Shut up nerds.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|