View Single Post
Old 08.03.2022, 03:10 PM   #3530
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
And you could give Undercover a try, it's a Dutch/Belgian crime series (based on true events). I only watched the first season, which was good. Haven't watch the remaining seasons yet. You probably will miss some of the subtleties, about differences between Dutch and Belgian cultures and people etc.
Just read a few of the reviews on imdb, one says it's a trailer park version of Sopranos with the "everything goes wrong all the time" storytelling of Breaking Bad. Which sums it up very well, but I haven't seen Breaking Bad, nor the Sopranos actually

I started watching Season 2 yesterday, it's much worse than the first season.
In the 2nd season they gave the best characters the smallest roles, and replaced them with similar characters that aren't as good. So just watch season 1 if you're up for it. Perhaps Season 3 is better than 2, just skip 2.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|