View Single Post
Old 08.12.2022, 10:12 AM   #3535
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lately been offloading stress with a ridiculous british soap opera

basically everyone in it is a criminal, stupid, and a blabbermouth, which invariably invites an endless amount of meddling by others and great frustration of said blabbermouth. if they could only think things through and shut the fuck up about their plans, they'd be all happy and successful. but no! and so there's always some terrible ridiculousness happening in "walford" (made up name).

the show is very bad and embarrassing, but funny too in an involuntary way and it makes you forget your problems. so a bit like gas station vodka hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.

it's only been a few weeks i'm watching this but i pray daily for the return of zoe slater. she used to be on this show like 20 years ago but was supposed to reappear like a week ago (it was lies though).,,

i hope she hasn't turned into a plastic surgery atrocity like most of the middle-aged cast here. there are massive amounts of body fillers in zoe's mother-sister (that's right, lol). e.g. see: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...slaters-boobs/ lfmao.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|