View Single Post
Old 09.04.2022, 07:59 AM   #301
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Didn't "woke" become what Repukes call people who are slightly educated about things? Like, they have to invent a silly word for it now?

no, it's kinda like what happened to the term "politically correct" back in nineteenclacketyclack. it became just a game of words.

the word woke is as old as moses, but then twitter happened, etc. wash, rinse, repeat.

Quote:
(And I must confess, I'm not able to read Inhuman correctly. Is he/she for The Freedom People?)

mmmm after reading your post about who those people are i think you might a need a new eyeglass prescription?

Quote:
In Canada, on Sep 10, Pierre Fucking Freedom Pollievre will be elected the leader of The Cons. Many so-called experts here say that this means The Cons will lose the next election. I'm not so sure. We often appear to be pretty smug in Canada, and we think MAGAism can't happen here. But I see MAGAism all around me.

damn. if canada falls, where will we run to when the shit hits the fan here?

the world is getting scary and i wish i could believe steven pinker that we're all enlightened now
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|