View Single Post
Old 09.06.2022, 02:42 PM   #311
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i missed this in the news because of the holiday here, but chile rejected their proposed new constitution with 62% of voters saying "no".

--

eta: my go-to publication for global matters attempts an explanation here:

https://www.economist.com/the-americ...w-constitution

please note, i've often polled "locals" on some of these articles, and they don't always agree with the assessments featured in "the economist", so take the above link with a grain of salt. but it was certainly a resounding defeat, 62-38.

oh and in more immediate news i saw an alert that boric had fired some members of his cabinet today. see: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ss/ar-AA11xhsx

---

so i checked out some of the sources and found video of "las indetectables" pulling the chilean flag out of their assholes haahahahahaaaaaaa ("el hoyo" they say).

i was hoping it would be actually funny but it was just lame and a bit tragic. there is a video with some supporters saying that "it was a metaphor" and the right only understand things literally, but cmon lololol this is just shooting yourself in the ass. oh wait, it was the mcs of the event itself, trying to say idk what. apparently this was part of a "family event" in a public venue, and they had kids and idiots in the audience, so big fail. in the band's youtube comments (they have a whole different show recorded) some opponent snarkily thanks them for "sinking the approval."

anyway it looks like chile still needs a post-pinochet constitution... hopefully shorter than 170 pages.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|