View Single Post
Old 11.07.2020, 09:30 PM   #9020
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote from a Dutch press article, highlighting by me:

Quote:
'Be ready'

President Donald Trump's campaign manager, meanwhile, has called on his supporters to be ready for protests. That is reported by The Washington Post, which obtained an audio recording that shows the statements.

"Stand by," says campaign chief Bill Stepien. "We may need your assistance at short notice in demonstrations in your states to ensure that the president's side is represented." Stepien also states that “demonstrations to show support for the president” are also encouraged. For example, they have to wave flags. He also called on people to make a financial contribution towards the legal costs of the campaign, which has gone to court in several states.

Money for "lawsuits" also for debt

Despite the electoral defeat of US President Donald Trump, the Republican campaign team continues to call on its supporters to donate to litigation against the results. However, the fine print of those calls shows that the money also serves to pay off campaign debts.

An email sent by his team on Saturday afternoon (local time) stated: “The blatant electoral fraud in corrupt Democrat-ruled cities is unprecedented. The Left has proven that there is nothing it will not do to take the power of the American people. ”

The letter was sent on behalf of Trump. “If they are after me, they are really after you and everything you stand for. These elections are not over yet. We still have a long way to go and I need to know that I can count on you. ” When the user clicks on a link in the email, they are directed to a website stating that Trump is putting together a "task force" to defend the election.

The site proposes donations of between $ 5 and $ 2,800, or any amount of your choice. Whoever scrolls down will see in the fine print the information that 60 percent of contributions go to an account used to pay off campaign debts.

So he's now fooling his own supporters by letting them pay for his campaign instead of the lawsuits!!?? Asking money from folks with regular incomes by a millionaire is already insane!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|