Thread: Kim's dresses
View Single Post
Old 07.11.2007, 07:36 PM   #29
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
YESSSS!!!!!!!!

i got more pix from that show too!

remember this?

most of the pics i have from that show though arent of them. for some reason my roomate (the photographer in this case) decided taking pictures of the many "eccentric" locals more interesting.

ive got a few more though.....somewhere.

the couple ive posted are a few jennie stole to put in her photobucket...the rest are around somewhere ill find em ya know i will VAL!

of course i remember that. i also remember when thurston jumped into the crowd during a freakout. i'd share my pics, but they're absolutely horrible, i think. the camera i had didn't even have a fucking zoom, so even though i was right up on the stage, i barely got shit.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|