View Single Post
Old 04.14.2020, 05:10 AM   #7893
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
President Trump this week revealed yet another subject matter in which he claims to have expertise: drones and drone technology.

"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have."

The big picture:*President Trump says he's an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.

Campaign finance:*"I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)

TV ratings:*"I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)

ISIS:*"I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)

Social media:*"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)

Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)

Lawsuits:*"[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)

Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody.

"The visa system:*"[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)

Trade:*"Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)

The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)

Renewable energy:*"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."*(April 2016.)

Taxes:*"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)

Debt:*"I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)

Money:*"I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)

Infrastructure:*"[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)

Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)

Borders:*Trump said in 2016*that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody.

"Democrats:*"I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)

Construction:*"[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)

The economy:*"I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)

Technology:*"Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)

Drones:*"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)

Drone technology:*"Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do."*(January 2019.)
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|