View Single Post
Old 04.24.2012, 11:20 PM   #25
Lee is Free
Administrator

Lee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's assesLee is Free kicks all y'all's asses
A couple more scoring/notating examples--yes I do notate at top strings that are either open or not played. sometimes if there are melodic variants I'll put them all in one chart using "open" dots instead of black dots. Fret position(s) are notated along the side of the chart. I have a couple rubber stamps I've used through-out SY songwriting to make things a little more efficient and these days have a paper template with blank neck diagrams for charting solo stuff (working on a bunch of new ones these days) but often a simple scrawled six-strings will do... Of course one notates the tuning at the top of the page and---makes a recording as soon as anything cool starts to happen...
-L

Lee is Free is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|