View Single Post
Old 04.23.2009, 07:15 AM   #12
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
great, great, gig. what a setlist. the gig was blast. I have seen them like seven times, but this one was very, very good. band totally enjoyed themselfs, sound was great, they played songs very well, except Thurston fucked up Calming Snake a bit. middle section in Silver Rocket was amazing, what a noise, what a noise.. Kool Thing was very intense thise time. Encore of Expressway was as ussual great. what a dream setlist. even though I was hoping for new songs setlist I was not dissapointed, coz such a dream set list. Antenea reminded me some song from WM for some reason. first time on Lee side. was fucking great to be on his side. audience was great as well. one girl managed get on stage twice and dance a bit. few lads make it only as far as through the barrier tho. funny. have not enjoyed SY gig like that in a long time. I couldnt help not jump around...my neck is sore today big time.

Mirror/Dash was sweet, but short, not that noisy as I thought they will be. very intimate. they played in church which is/must be venue these days.

Krems is really nice little place with historical centre with big park beside it.

nice to meet Slavo again, This Is Not Here, Spiritual Amnesia, Thousand Threads!

I have videotaped Mirror/Dash set. and me and Slavo were sharing Mic. in our hands while recording SY gig, which turned to be out decent recording of their gig despite the fact that this was first time I was recording with Zoom H2. So I will be sharing recordings as soon as I get back to Dublin.

and what a sunny weather in midland Europe at the moment! wow!

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|