View Single Post
Old 11.01.2018, 03:31 PM   #4897
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
One of my posts explaining my position on immigration included a quote on the subject by African-American labor leader A. Phillip Randolf, who pointedly called for the exclusion of "Negroes from the West Indies" among many other groups, apparently in reaction to having his strong anti-immigrant position being labeled as anti-white. And I've NEVER denied the centrality of the struggle for racial equality in the course of American history. I've simply said that labeling opposition to illegal immigration as inherently racist constitutes the racializing of an essentially class issue.
lol “negroes”

i have to get on the road soon so i can’t reply to this old-timey west indies business, but let me repeat: you are not saying what musa al gharbi is saying

stop giving yourself credit for intellectual achievements that are not yours, ideas you haven’t articulated, credentials you don’t have, etc.

okay.

adios.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|