View Single Post
Old 07.17.2022, 03:48 AM   #1
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Hi Everybody! In case you're not one of the 3 people who regularly check out the Tab Archive, I thought I'd mention a series I started earlier this year that looks at one or two SY songs a week(ish) and discusses semi-interesting details of their history and offers a half-assed transcription of the guitar parts. Even if you don't play guitar, they might be fun to read.

I've finished the first "set" and took a break from posting them but have been working on a backlog to start up again next month. I'll probably have a small "encore" post ready to go in the next week or so, before getting back to hopefully weekly updates.

You can check out the main page here or just go to the Tab Archive and view it within the context of the site. There are some callbacks so it's probably best to read them in order, or just pick a song you like and see what I have to say.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|