View Single Post
Old 04.17.2019, 11:02 PM   #6551
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
It actually makes me happy to see this and that you're not just being ignorant cause some Bernie supporters annoy you! Tone: sincere

No arguing from me tonight, feel too shitty from work I love having an unstable job where I make £7.80 an hour.
yeah, if i may, i can explain one big why

he never uttered the words “free healthcare”

he said very clearly “healthcare costs money” and he said how much we pay (double, per capita)

he said “ you pay more taxes but you don’t pay premiums, deductibles or copays”

refreshing! he owned his tax. brave.

for me, he missed a big opportunity to sell to small businesses who would not need carry the burden of being (subpar) health care providers for employees. there is a huge pro-enterprise argument there he should not waste. businesses would love the savings.

but anyway, that sort of thing was good and clearheaded. one may agree or disagree but it’s not hucksterism or empty promises. it’s an actual plan.

also he clarified his plan is not government provided healthcare bur government health insurance. so it’s not the nhs. it’s single payer health insurance.

he’s not perfect, but he was very good here.

anyway, catch some rest dude!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|