View Single Post
Old 05.08.2020, 05:43 PM   #8098
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
[Michael R. Bromwich]former DOJ IG; Asst US Attorney, SDNY; Assoc. Independent Counsel, Iran-Contra; independent monitor; law enforcement consultant

How many of Trump's cronies have been sacked, sent down, or disgraced since he became president? And yet you believe that Flynn is as innocent as a newborn baby and has been treated horribly by the FBI? Trump drained the swamp about as well as a plumber using a toothpick on a clogged shitter.

Lol. That's good.

You quoted Skunk "you have your article and I have mine" above, and I admit that I clicked on that link and looked about his beautiful rt.com for 10 seconds. That is 10 seconds that I will never get back. These are the kinds of "news" and "sources" that Byteme and Skunk revel in, and I feel sorry for them. I really do.