View Single Post
Old 08.14.2007, 03:27 PM   #14
neptuneg
100%

neptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
In all honesty, I can understand the "coldness" you talk about. And I really see her point in that. I was out of the park after PITCHFORK and the whole band minus Lee was out there. I chatted for a bit with Steve, then he signed my HOLD THAT TIGER booklet. Then came Kim... and she was already talking to somebody else. A few guys started gathering, and I was upfront.
She was talking to this guy and she noticed us fans right there, ready to... ask for stuff. You know? The ordinary picture, the signature... whatever.
So - becuz I couldn't resist it - I just handed her the booklet and the pen, and I was like... "hey there... really sorry to bother you... just wondering, could you please sign this?".

She did so. And I do understand the pain in the ass it's got to be to face these unknown persons coming to your face asking shit and mostly wanting a piece of you.

We all have different reactions and that's what her alleged "coldness" could be about. In the end tho - she signed to me, and was very kind in doing so.

After all, it ain't that super cold.
A funny story? My bassplayer opened up for SY with his ex band. When he sa Kim in the distance... he freaked out. Simple as that. So he started screaming, "HEEY KIIIIIM! I LOVE YOU KIIIIIIM!".

She turned the other way around and walked away, steadily.
So bear that story in mind when you want to approach K. G. for a question - you don't wanna unsettle her!

I went up to her at her art opening in the city in early April, and she was there (obviously) so I was polite and introduced myself and just shook her hand and told her I was a fan of her work. She shook my hand but just said "Oh really, well I think I need to go now" or something. I guess I can't really blame her especially if that's just who she is, but I just hope she appreciates that people out there do enjoy her music/art
neptuneg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|