View Single Post
Old 04.27.2022, 07:59 AM   #7
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
That doesn't even make sense. You think somebody's gonna buy it twice because the artwork went from blue-&-yellow to grey? It's the same fileset; it's not a physical collector's item. You can get the previous pic via Google Images. More importantly, however, is the fact that it actually would be good if people bought it twice: more money for a good cause. You had a point with Yemen/Syria, but you're being a dick by suggesting without evidence that the former members of Sonic Youth are pocketing the proceeds.

I think I was wasted when I posted this?! probably. I was thinking this brings more attention to SY in general, no? shady decisive marketing, no? Anyway I was thinking and pertaining to those people you see who seemingly have changed their identity to Ukraine. Ye see these cunts on instagram apparently, so say nay more. At a time when everyone and their gran are dressing in Blue & Yellow it's strange to see SY (or at least their weird management) joining in as well. I wasn't aware of the charity arc, I guess I'm just sick of the media hypocrisy concerning this war and everyone gladly jumping on board.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|