View Single Post
Old 07.24.2017, 04:08 PM   #1419
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Everyone forgets that there was one black character in GoT, the pirate, who left and was never heard from again. hahahahahha.

everyone in fantasy novels is always so goddamned white. even the black slaves of the Unsullied are at BEST, high yellow.....

show about white folks doing magic = fantasy! sword & sorcery! How fun!!!!

show about black folks doing magic = voodoo! cannibalism! Satan! Satan! SATAN!!!!!

hahaha

Just ranting.

I will not post spoilers about GoT, for those who still need to watch it, but ravens now fly at light-speed, the white walker army is marching at a pace of just 1/5 of a mile each day, and then resting for two weeks, even though a wildling girl dragging along an ever-stretching cripple boy/man managed to make it to the Wall in like a day? Supposedly weeks have passed between last week episode and this weeks and all the Northern Lords are still sitting around at Winterfell just chillin and talking? for weeks? and then Jon Snow says, "fuck it, " I am going to ride for days, to a port that will let me sail so that in a few weeks I can get to where I am going." but he will be there first thing next week's show.....

Once Martin was out of the picture the greatness slid into serviceableness. It's just people standing around describing plot points that a better series would SHOW. Never say what you can show is the first rule of visual drama. GoT is now saying all, and showing nothing.